Trafi takes care of your personal information and undertakes to guarantee its confidentiality and security.
We are providing you with the following information to explain you why you are receiving our newsletter, how we collect your personal data, how we preserve them and what we do to guarantee their confidentiality.
We recommend that you read this policy in full to ensure you are fully informed. If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact details at the end the policy.
We hereby inform you that you are receiving our newsletter because you have been included in a special list, that we use only to send to our contacts news about our projects, activities and events.
You can be part of the list because:
- You actively pressed a “subscribe” button and entered your email address. The base the processing of your data for the purpose of sending our newsletter is based on your consent;
- You are our customer or partner, or you gave us your business card, showing interest in our business. If you belong to this category, we think that you have the desire to be informed on the latest news concerning us. The processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest to promote our activities to all those who have expressed their interest in our work.
In any case, if you no longer wish to receive our communications, you can always revoke your consent or ask to be removed from our newsletter list.
In order to subscribe to our newsletter, you need to provide us your email. You may also provide other information, such as name, surname and name of the company you work in, in order for us to better understand our subscribers.
We also have access additional information such as changes of your data, your subscription and revocation timestamps, statistical and analytical information as well as IP address. This information is collected by the Mailchimp – software that we use to send our newsletter.
Mailchimp is an online marketing platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company headquartered in the State of Georgia in the United States.
Mailchimp participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. They are committed to subjecting all Personal Information received from European Union (EU) member countries and Switzerland, respectively, in reliance on each Privacy Shield Framework, to each Framework’s applicable Principles.
There may be redirections to other websites owned by third parties. In case you follow the links, you are using these third parties’ services and you should act accordingly to their rules and policies. We have no influence on data collection of these third parties.
Except where the GDPR or the relevant laws provide for exceptions, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data. You have the right to apply to with a free-form request for access to your personal data. Upon receipt of this request, we will provide you with a copy of the information relating to you, as well as explain to you why and how they are processing the said information;
- The right to request to correct, supplement or erase any of your personal data inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to demand that your personal data be erased when we no longer need to store such data ("the right to be forgotten");
- The right to restrict data processing, after you challenge the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data, we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing them, but they are necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims, or, after you have objected to processing of the data, some time is needed to verify whether the grounds stated by you are not overridden by legitimate grounds for the processing;
- The right to request to be provided with your personal data and, if possible, to transfer the said data directly to another data controller;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time when the processing of the data is based on your consent or the existence of a legitimate interest;
- The right to object the processing of your personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint to the relevant data protection authority according to the address of one's place of residence or work, as well as the place of our data processing, which is Germany, or the place of the infringement.
- You have the right to order us at any time to discontinue the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
Relevant actions will be taken no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of referral. The provision of information can be done free of charge no more often than once a calendar year.
To exercise your rights, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Every newsletter contains a quick and easy unsubscribe link in its footer.
When you unsubscribe from a newsletter managed via Mailchimp, your details remain on the list of past recipients. This is a measure to prevent circumstances such as a member of staff accidentally manually re-adding you. Mailchimp states: “As a compliance measure, subscribers who unsubscribe themselves can’t be deleted from your list.”
However, provided you are still a subscriber at the point when you contact us, on request your details can be permanently removed from the list – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like this to happen.
Any dispute relating to us and our activities shall be resolved by negotiations between you and us, upon applying by e-mail to email@example.com.
If a dispute would reach the court, the laws of Germany would apply, and the dispute would be heard by a competent court of Germany.
WeWork Atrium Tower, Eichhornstr. 3, 10785 Berlin
Registration No.: HRB 106876 B at Amtsgericht Charlottenburg